LAST REVISED: 04/04/2018
This document consists of 12 sections:1. Identifying data
I. IDENTIFYING DATA
The purpose of THE WEBSITE is the sale of official products of Villareal C.F. The characteristics of the same are reflected by selecting each product individually through the web.
If you wish to contact us, you can do so through the following means:a. by post, at the address indicated above.
b. by e-mail to the address email@example.com
c. by telephone: +34 964 524 921
Access to the web page is free of charge except for the cost of the connection through the telecommunications network supplied by the access provider contracted by the USER.
Purchases made through the platform establish the creation of a contract concluded at a distance, which necessarily implies the acceptance of the same, without restrictions or reservations, by its
CUSTOMERS according to the General Conditions of Contract explained below.
This contract is established from the moment in which a user creates an order and the payment made by the user is confirmed, thus accepting the following General Contracting Conditions.
III. GENERAL CONTRACTING CONDITIONS
1. PRICES: The prices indicated next to each product include the applicable taxes (VAT included). The prices are reflected in euros. THE HOLDER reserves at all times and unilaterally the right to modify the price and / or characteristics of the products offered through its website. To guarantee the customer the certainty and security of the price and/or characteristics of its products, these will be those in force at the time of placing theorder. In the order confirmation information, prior to the buyer's acceptance of the operation, the prices of each of the items chosen and the promotions or discounts that, where appropriate, are applicable are clearly specified. The expenses generated by the transport of the products to the address indicated by the CUSTOMER are included in the final price that appears in the order.
2. INFORMATION PRIOR TO THE PROCESS OF PURCHASE OF PRODUCTS BY THE CUSTOMER: the customer must select the products he/she wishes to purchase by clicking on the "Add to cart" button located on each product. These will be added to the shopping cart located in the upper menu bar of the web. Once the products have been selected, to continue with the purchase process, THE CUSTOMER must click on the "Go to checkout" button that appears in the TOTAL of the order. In the next step, the order summary will appear, and the billing and shipping information will be requested. Next you must select the payment method: Redsys system or cash on delivery. Once the payment has been confirmed by either of the two methods described above, the purchase document will be sent to the CUSTOMER's e-mail address and will always be available upon request to the OWNER of the website. In the introduction of the invoicing and shipping data, Tax Identification Number and Province-Country verifiers are used. This information is available in Spanish.
3. INFORMATION SUBSEQUENT TO THE PROCESS OF PURCHASE OF PRODUCTS BY THE CUSTOMER: after the completion of the purchase and validation of the payment made, THE CUSTOMER will receive an email with the summary of your purchase and order number. Similarly, the purchase document will always be available upon request to the HOLDER of the website. The e-mail with the order information will be sent when the HOLDER has received the payment confirmation (Redsys system orcash on delivery). The second method is slower due to the way each bank operates.
4. PAYMENT METHODS: THE HOLDER uses two means of payment: by Redsys system or by cash on delivery. THE CUSTOMER must choose which payment system he/she wishes to use before proceeding with the purchase:
- Redsys system: online system to make payments and transfers over the Internet without sharing financial information with the recipient. You can find more information about this service here. As in the previous case, THE HOLDER only receives a confirmation that the purchase process has been successfully completed.
- Payment card: #NOMBRE_WEB works with banks accredited in means of payment over the Internet, which have a secure and confidential system at the time when the user proceeds to make the purchase of their products. At the time of payment the communication is exclusive between the user and the bank, and #NOMBRE_WEB only receives a confirmation from the bank that the purchase process has been completed successfully.
- Cash on delivery: the customer pays the goods at the time of physical delivery of the same.
5. DELIVERIES: Regarding the transport of your package, packages are generally shipped within 72 hours after receipt of your payment in national territory (weekends and holidays are not counted), and 5 to 7 working days for international shipments.
When you make your purchase, you will receive a confirmation email through which you can check the status of your order.
If you are not at the address indicated during delivery, the courier will call the telephone number included in the purchase.
Shipping costs include packaging, handling and shipping (Shipments are non-refundable).
6. LITIGATION OR REFUSAL OF PAYMENT: in case of refusal of payment by any of the methods of payment THE HOLDER will not be able to continue with the payment.
IV. COMMERCIAL INTERACTIONS
The completion and submission of the order form is considered acceptance of the terms of this contract. THE USER takes, at this time, the consideration of CUSTOMER.
The delivery of orders will be made through a transport agency outside THE HOLDER. Orders will be delivered to the address indicated by the CUSTOMER, so THE HOLDER assumes no responsibility when the delivery cannot be made as a result of the data provided are inaccurate or incomplete or when the delivery cannot be made by the absence of the recipient. Notwithstanding the foregoing, THE OWNER shall take the measures required of a diligent merchant so that delivery can be made as soon as possible, both to the satisfaction of the sender and the recipient. The delivery times indicated are approximate and may be subject to alterations due to special causes or circumstances (special dates such as Christmas, transport strikes, extraordinary events ...), which in no case are the responsibility of THE HOLDER. THE HOLDER undertakes to communicate to the transport agency all comments relating to the same that are made on the form and cannot guarantee compliance with the conditions indicated therein, such as, for example, deliveries at specific times and specific.
THE HOLDER cannot guarantee delivery of orders in hospitals, public agencies or other properties where there are restrictions on access to the general public, being fulfilled the order and released from liability when the order has been made available to the recipient at the reception or place that serves as access control.
The commitment made by THE HOLDER of sale and delivery of the products offered is subject to the stock of the advertised product and the availability of the same until end of stock, so THE HOLDER, in its commitment to quality and customer service, tries at all times that the advertised products are available. However, in the event of exceptional circumstances such as abusive order, interactive multiorder or those others that cause the end of stock of the product, the order and the contract signed between the parties shall be void under this cancellation clause, fully restoring the customer in case of prepayment of the amounts paid by the same. For any information or questions about your order, THE CUSTOMER may contact THE HOLDER through any of the means indicated above in these conditions of use.
THE CUSTOMER shall have the right to withdraw from the contract within fourteen calendar days of receipt thereof, upon notice to THE HOLDER within that period to establish the appropriate channels of return (return number, and form and delivery address of the return shipment), with refund of the price paid for the product, not being payable costs related to the order or transportation costs. THE HOLDER undertakes to refund the said amount within a maximum period of 14 calendar days, thus shortening by two weeks the mandatory period stipulated by Royal Legislative Decree 1/2007.
The CUSTOMER will be exempted from the costs of transport in the event that the return is due to one of the following reasons:
- In the event that the package is received in poor condition. In such a case, the CUSTOMER is obliged to refuse the package. If, however, THE CUSTOMER accepts the shipment and inside one or more products are found to be damaged due to transport, THE HOLDER will send THE CUSTOMER a new product. THE HOLDER shall bear all extra transportation costs that may arise, provided that the product has not been used, altered or tampered with. For this purpose, THE CUSTOMER must contact the company within a maximum period of 3 days from receipt of the goods. After this period, THE HOLDER reserves the right to accept the return for this reason. It is important that the CUSTOMER verifies the condition of your purchase at the time of receipt and that in the case of observing any damage allegedly caused by transport, indicate it on the delivery note at the time of signing it.
- If any of the products received do not correspond to the order placed, THE HOLDER will resend the correct products or refund the corresponding amount. THE HOLDER shall bear all extra transport costs that may arise, provided that the product has not been used, altered or tampered with. For this purpose, THE CUSTOMER must contact the company within a maximum period of 3 days from receipt of the goods. After this period, THE HOLDER reserves the right to accept the return for this reason.
- In the event that the products received are not in perfect condition due to a manufacturing defect, THE HOLDER will send THE CUSTOMER a new product or refund the corresponding amount. THE HOLDER shall bear all extra transportation costs that may arise. For this purpose, THE CUSTOMER must contact the company within a maximum period of 3 days from receipt of the goods. After this period, THE HOLDER reserves the right to accept the return for this reason.
THE HOLDER will not accept any exchange or return of products without prior authorization of the same. To do so, THE CUSTOMER must contact THE HOLDER through www.shop.villarrealcf.es, which will indicate the steps to follow to successfully complete the exchange or return. In the event that the cancellation of the order occurs before it has beenshipped, the order will be completely canceled and the total amount thereof will be refunded
without additional costs.
V. USO DE LA WEB
THE OWNER reserves the right to deny at its discretion, at any time and without prior notice, access to any user to this website or any part thereof.
VI. SECURITY OF THE WEBSITE
THE WEBSITE uses information security techniques commonly accepted in the industry, such as firewalls, access control procedures and cryptographic mechanisms, all in order to prevent unauthorized access to data. To achieve these purposes, THE USER accepts that the provider
obtains data for the purposes of the corresponding authentication of access controls.
VII. LINKING POLICY
The linked websites are not under the control of THE HOLDER and THE HOLDER is not responsible for the contents of any linked website or any link contained in any linked website, or any changes or updates to such websites. THE HOLDER is only providing these links to you as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement of the website by THE HOLDER.
VIII. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
The website www.shop.villarrealcf.es, its source code, design, navigation structure, databases and the various elements contained therein (text, graphics, images, photographs, samples and materials appearing therein, industrial technologies, files, logos, color combinations and any element subject to protection) are protected by intellectual and industrial property rights owned by VILLARREAL CF SAD. THE USER is authorized to reproduce, view, print, link and/or partially download content from THE WEBSITE only and exclusively in compliance with ALL of the following conditions:
a. That it is compatible with the purpose of THE WEBSITE
b. That it is not used for commercial purposes unrelated to THE OWNER.
c. That none of the contents of the WEBSITE are altered in any way.
d. That no graphic, photograph or image available on the WEB is used, copied or distributed separately from the text or other images that accompany it.
e. That information on the URL address (or link) to the web page from which it has been extracted or, failing that, to www.shop.villarrealcf.es is included at all times and in a visible manner.
THE USER of THE WEBSITE must refrain from deleting, altering, evading or manipulating any protection devices or security systems included in the different elements that form it (graphics, images, photographs, samples and materials that appear in them, files, logos, etc...).
Access to THE WEBSITE does not imply assignment, transmission or any other type of waiver, total or partial, of the Intellectual or Industrial Property rights.
The use of distinctive signs (trademarks, trade names) is not permitted, unless expressly authorized by the rightful owners.
THE OWNER reserves the right to modify, delete and/or update the information and elements contained on THE WEBSITE, its configuration and/or presentation, at any time and without prior notice.
VILLARREAL CF SAD. is aware that the Internet is a medium to which minors may have access. Minors, except those who have obtained emancipation (art. 314 of the Civil Code), cannot enter into a contract of sale on the Internet by themselves (art. 1263 of the Civil Code).THE WEBSITE will not knowingly process personal information belonging to minors. It is recommended that parents inform their children about the proper use of the Internet, and explain the transmission and collection of information produced on websites.
X. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
The USER undertakes not to use the website and the services offered on it to carry out activities contrary to the law and to respect at all times these general conditions, refraining from using the website www.shop.villarrealcf.es in any way that may prevent, damage or impair the normal operation of the same, the property or rights of the OWNER, the other Users or in general any third party.
In particular, and without implying any restriction on the obligation assumed by THE USER in general in accordance with the preceding paragraph, THE USER undertakes, in the use of THE WEBSITE to:
- Not to introduce, store or disseminate on or from the website, content or propaganda of a racist, xenophobic, pornographic, sexist, apology of terrorism or against human rights, or act to the detriment of the rights to privacy, honor, self-image or against the dignity of persons.
- Not to introduce, store or disseminate through the website computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that are likely to cause damage to the computer equipment of the OWNER or third parties.
- Not to introduce, store or disseminate on or from the website false, incorrect or inaccuratestatements or references about the pages, products and / or services of THE OWNER.
THE HOLDER shall not be liable:
- Regarding the improper use of the service: THE USER must make proper use of the service made available to him, without any responsibility that THE HOLDER may have for improper use.
- Regarding the opinions or contents: THE HOLDER is not responsible directly orindirectly for the opinions or contents issued in the messages.
- Regarding possible technical deficiencies: The COMPANY will not be responsible in any case for the alterations in the service that occur due to failures in the electrical network, in the data connection network, in the server or in the performance of the same.
- Regarding the content of third-party sites: THE HOLDER is not responsible for the information and other content integrated in spaces or web pages of third parties accessible from THE WEBSITE.
THE OWNER invests incessantly in technological devices that try to minimize the risk of viruses and similar software, as well as unauthorized content in their information systems. However, THE USER must be aware that it must adopt its own measures aimed at minimizing the damage caused by such unauthorized software, viruses, Trojans and any kind of software called malware, exempting THE OWNER from any liability that may arise from the containment of malware in the files provided on this website.
THE OWNER reserves the right to modify, at any time and without notice, these General Conditions, as well as the Special Conditions, if any, are included, by publishing such changes on the website so that they can be known by users. In the event that any clause of this document is declared null and void, the other clauses shall remain in force and shall be interpreted taking into account the will of the parties and the purpose of these conditions.
THE HOLDER shall not be liable if it has no actual knowledge that the activity or information to which it refers or recommends is unlawful or that it harms property or rights of a third party liable for compensation, or if it has, it acts diligently to remove or disable the corresponding link.
XI. JURISDICTION AND APPLICABLE LAW
The law applicable to this contract shall be Spanish Law. For any disputes that may arise from this contract, the parties, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction, submit to the Courts and Tribunals of the user's domicile for any dispute that may arise from access to or use of the Website. In the event that the user's domicile is outside Spain, VILLARREAL and the user submit, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction, to the courts and tribunals of the city of Valencia (Spain).
Without prejudice to the foregoing, disputes that may arise as a result of trade relations arising between the parties may be subject to EU Regulation 524/2013 regulating the out-of-court settlement of disputes in accordance with the content thereof. The European Commission provides an online dispute resolution platform, which is available at the following link.
XII. GENERAL INFORMATION AND MODIFICATION OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
VILLARREAL C.F. will pursue the breach of these conditions as well as any improper use of its website exercising all legal actions that may correspond to it by law.
Information regarding online dispute resolution pursuant to Art. 14 Para. 1 of the ODR (Online Dispute Resolution Regulation):
The European Commission gives consumers the opportunity to resolve online disputes pursuant to Art. 14 Para. 1 of the ODR on one of their platforms. The platform (http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr) serves as a site where consumers can try to reach out-of-court settlements of disputes arising from online purchases and contracts for services.